Metal Fabrication Capabilities
With a dynamic welding bay made up of moveable partitions, we have the ability to change the layout and create a more efficient environment to cater to all types of projects conducted in our metal fabrication shop. This flexibility allows us to easily manage the creation of a one-off project or a high quantity production of nearly any type, all while ensuring the safety and protection of our employees when a number of welding projects are going on at the same time.Capabilities
Our 2,800 square metre metal fabrication shop is capable of a wide range of processes, including:
- Oxy welding
- MIG and TIG welding
- Spray Fusion (a surface coating for protection or for reclamation of parts)
- Plasma cutting (capable of 40mm cuts)
In addition to our extensive production capabilities, the team at TR Savage take quality control very seriously. This commitment is evident in the superiority of our finished products and packaging. Some of the features included in our metal fabrication shop's process that continue to impress clients are:
- Spray booths – We are currently upgrading our spray painting area with two new spray booths;
- Rumblers – Our two rumblers debur and smooth edges on large-run production jobs in minimal time;
- Sand Blasters – Our two sand blaster units allow us to prepare or finish off products to a predetermined standard;
- Polishing Spinner – This 300mm diameter polishing tool means items are polished to the highest quality possible.
Regardless of your fabrication needs, TR Savage has the means and expertise to produce top quality pieces finished to perfection. Our standards of quality set us apart from competitors and give us a reputation for being the best in the business.
Contact us today to discuss how we can meet your production needs.